Published on September 2nd, 2020
Your privacy is taken extremely seriously. We follow all possible measures to ensure that your personal information is safe and protected. To support our efforts, we have created this Policy to explain how your information collected, used, and communicated by use. The personal information you provide us with is used for the sole purpose of delivering your order of our service. We never sell or share your information with any other third party.
We are dedicated to operating our business in compliance with these principles so that we can provide you with the confidence you deserve around how your personal information is protected by us.
- A purpose has been identified before we request to collect your personal information.
- The personal information is collected with the only purpose of those outlined purposes unless the consent of concern is addressed or there is an infringement that will be undertaken with the law.
- Your personal information is only kept for as long as needed to fulfill the purpose of intent.
- Your personal information is collected in lawful and in a fair way, in which user consent is always given first.
- Your personal information is only relevant for the purpose of our intent and it is up to the user to provide us with accurate personal information for us to do so.
- Your personal information is protected by verified safeguards, meaning they will guard to prevent loss, theft, disclosure, mimicking, or modifying in any means.
- We will provide all users the most up to date information around our privacy policies and practices related to such.
- We strive to process payments through a verified payment gateway so your financial information is always secured with external SSL encryption.
- Some personal information, such as limited payment information, is stored for subscribed users, but all transactions are made by an external payment provider.
Use of Information
The information we use has the purpose of allowing us to give analysis, administer, improve and personalize services and marketing strategies, in addition to processing subscribers, completing orders, processing payments and being in communication with users. Examples of how this information is used includes:
- stop, identify and examine potentially illegal or unlawful activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms;
- study and comprehend our audience, enhance our service (including our user interface experiences)
Disclosure of Information
External companies, agents, or contractors (“Service Providers”) are used by us so that we can best enact our services to you. This means that we engage with Service Providers in order for us to provide marketing, advertising, communication, infrastructure, and IT services. We also use Service Providers to ensure our services are personalized to each user, including payment methods, customer service communication, and user data of our services—such as a consumer survey. When these services are provided, the Service Providers might have your personal information but is done in an agreement with us that they do not have the authority to use or disclose your personal information in any way except for when they are administering our services.